Code of Ethics
- We will at all times serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We will be honest, accurate and forthright in our advertising.
- We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems and indoor environment, using this information to determine the type of filtration services required, if any.
- We will perform projects with personnel who possess the appropriate knowledge and experience to do a quality job. When necessary, we will employ others for work which requires a specialized trade or skill.
- We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tool of trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code, and any other codes or information that directly affects our work.
- We will only serve a client under terms and conditions that will not impair our objectivity or integrity.
- We will advise client personnel of any problems encountered on a project and make subsequent recommendations as required.
- We will be fair in our dealings with our clients and charge reasonable fees commensurate with the nature of the products and services provided.
- We will be accessible to customer inquiries, comments or complaints on a completed service, and will be willing to reach mutually acceptable terms under which any complaints can and will be addressed.
- We will review the work of another member only if requested by the client but shall notify the member of the fact that we have been asked to conduct such a review.
- We will require that all employees of our firm practice filter sales and service in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations affecting our industry, NAFA Guidelines, and the Code of Ethics.