Midwest Air Filter Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Accessibility Statement for Midwest Air Filter Inc
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, our site site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
This website uses Accessibility Enabler toolbar to allow users to customise the accessibility settings based on their needs. This tool helps user with access needs to adjust any web page so that it can be consumed irrespective of disability of the user
You can refer to Accessibility Enabler user guide here to know more.
Give Us Your Feedback
We are committed to providing an accessible service.If you experience problems or have any suggestions for improvement please get in touch with us.We do continuous improvement based on your feedback.
Phone : 5174853732
Email : email@example.com
Contact Form : View Now
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Measures to support accessibility
Midwest Air Filter Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Midwest Air Filter Inc.:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Midwest Air Filter Inc. is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of Midwest Air Filter Inc. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Midwest Air Filter Inc. assessed the accessibility of Midwest Air Filter Inc. by the following approaches:
Currently, our website is built on the Shopify Platform and we are working with Shopify as they have stated below on their website the multi-year plan to be WCAG 2.0 AA by 2021. Currently, we are using apps integrated into the website that allows web accessibility features to work for those with disabilities that visit our website.
Shopify is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
Shopify will continue to take the following steps to ensure all new websites and content on our websites conforms with WCAG 2.0, Level A:
- Review new content and ensure it is up to date with WCAG 2.0., Level A
- Make any amendments as necessary
Shopify has taken the following steps to make ensure existing feedback processes are accessible to people with disabilities upon request:
- List feedback process in Accessibility Policy
- Encourage people with feedback to contact Brittany Forsyth (VP of HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-241-2828
Shopify will take the following steps to make sure all publicly available information is made accessible upon request by January 1, 2016:
- Upon request, provide publicly available information in different ways (ex: Large print, read aloud etc.)
Shopify will take the following steps to ensure all websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021:
- Review new website content and ensure it is up to date with WCAG 2.0., Level AA
- Make any amendments as necessary
This statement was created on 22 April 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.